|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Naturally bright top floor reception room with wood floors
- Modern open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely private decked roof terrace
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Boasting a stunning reception room leading out to a private decked roof terrace, this impressive three bedroom duplex flat provides larger-than-average accommodation in this central location.
Maclise Road is situated moments from local amenities and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street. Motorists can gain easy access to the A4/M4 and A40 (M) for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63185380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.