2 bedroom apartment to rent12 High Street, Glasgow, G1 1NL
|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- LARGER STYLE 2 BEDROOM FURNISHED APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING AREA WITH BALCONY
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MAIN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- **STRICTLY NO STUDENTS**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING C
**LET AGREED** Stunning larger style two bedroom apartment to let on the 5th floor of the 'Merchant Building' in fantastic City Centre location. The accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway with utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer, superb open plan lounge with Parisian balcony, dinging area and fully integrated well equipped kitchen with appliances including gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and adjoining balcony to both bedrooms to the rear overlooking a communal courtyard, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with mains shower, second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary bathroom with white three piece suite. In addition there is secure video entry, lift access, gas central heating and double glazing, as well as a private allocated parking space in an underground garage. Deposit £1650. Council tax band F. Landlord Registration Number 302765/260/29351. **FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63188398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.