|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (221 days ago)|
- Exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Boasting an expansive reception room with space to dine
- Exquisite modern kitchen
- Larger-than-average master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
- Ample-sized second bedroom also with fitted storage
- Two modern bathrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Lovely private patio to the rear of the property
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a larger-than-average master bedroom with good storage space and a delightful patio with French doors.
Westbourne Terrace is ideally situated moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park and the fashionable selection of shops, restaurants and bars on Queensway, Notting Hill Gate and Marble Arch. Paddington Station is in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.