2 bedroom flat to rentBroomhill Lane, Glasgow, G11
|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (283 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 142531
Property Reference: 142531.
Bright, spacious flat with great views in quiet building. Large living room, two good sized double bedrooms and large balcony. The building has been recently refurbished which included insulation and installing a biomass heating system which supplies hot water as well as heating from a renewable fuel source. The flat is therefore cheap to heat. Off street parking. Council Tax Band A.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 142531
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14253101062016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.