|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2019 (90 days ago)|
- Fitted Kitchen With All Appliances
- Double Wardrobe With Fitted Wardrobes
- Private Large Balcony
- Tenth Floor Apartment
- Underground Allocated Parking Space
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Available Mid-August 2019
- EPC Rating - D
John Shepherd are delighted to present this one bedroom apartment located within the Mailbox, close to all amenities and transport links.
This tenth floor apartment is located within the popular Royal Arch development and is finished to a high specification throughout. The property briefly compromises of an open plan lounge and kitchen with full length windows and access to a large private balcony overlooking the internal courtyard. The kitchen area has all integrated appliances including; dishwasher, machine with dryer, fridge and separate freezer and electric oven with hob. The Kitchen has a mirror finish on the walls and marble work surfaces.
There is a large double bedroom that has a mirror-front double fitted wardrobe and floor to ceiling windows. There is a house bathroom that is tiled throughout which has a shower over bath. *THE BATHROOM IS TO BE REFURBISHED*.
The property benefits further from having a 24 hour concierge service, lift access throughout the block and a secure allocated parking space.
Available Mid-August 2019.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference JSB190104_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.