|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- Modern Fully Fitted Appliance Kitchen
- Off Road, Courtyard, Allocated Parking
- Balcony With River/estuary Views
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- 1st Floor Balcony, Modern Built Flat
- 15 Minutes From Town Centre And Train Station
- On Shoreham Beach, 2 Minutes Walk To Beach
Property reference number: 21470
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
1st floor modern apartment in sussex wharf, Shoreham. An open plan kitchen and lounge with patio doors leads to the balcony with views over the river/estuary. The main double bedroom has an en-suite shower and toilet with a separate family bathroom. The second single bedroom could be used as a bedroom or study. Sussex Wharf is a quiet location which fronts onto the estuary and the block of flats has a private courtyard with allocated parking. The main town/train station is a 15 minute walk away along the estuary with direct trains into London. The beach at Shoreham is very secluded and quiet. Would suit a professional or couple. Not suitable for children.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.