|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Fabulous ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Allocated parking space
- Large living room
- Private terrace
- Security entry phone and alarm system
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gated access driveway
- Double glazing and gas central heating
Available now on an unfurnished basis. No pets/smokers. Working tenants only please.
The Galleries is located within walking distance of Brentwood main line station and just a few minutes drive from Brentwood High Street with a great range of shops, bars and restuarants. Junction 28 of the M25 is also easily accessible and the A12 London bound.
Accessed via a gated entrance, this modern apartment is located on the ground floor (first floor from rear windows) and has a security entry phone system. The property features wood flooring throughout and is presented in pristine decorative order. Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard which also houses a washing machine. Living room 16'3 x 11'9 with French doors opening to a private flagstoned terrace. Modern fitted kitchen 11'2 x 5'7 with an excellent range of high gloss finished base and wall mounted cabinets and integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob. Master bedroom 10'9 x 10'5 with recessed fitted wardrobes and glazed sliding doors. En suite shower room with good size walk in cubicle. Bedroom two 13'0 x 8'8 is also a good sized double. Main bathroom with shower over the bath. The property has gas fired central heating, double glazing and a modern alarm system.
Allocated parking space directly to the front of the main entrance for one vehicle.
Call 01277 205181 to book your early viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000374253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.