|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (307 days ago)|
- Delightful One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance From Both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead Stations
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Stunning Setting With Delightful Views
- Modern Bright Lounge
- Well Proportioned Main Bedroom
- Available Now
Frost Estate Agents are pleased to present this delightful, bright and airy, ground floor one bedroom modern apartment with allocated parking. Located within 3 to 5 minutes walking distance to both Purley Oaks and Sanderstead train stations as well as a regular bus service, this property offers fast, reliable links to East Croydon, Gatwick airport and central London and would be ideal for a commuter.
The property is south west facing with panoramic views across Purley Beeches and beyond and is set in quiet cul-de-sac within well maintained grounds.
This property offers light and spacious accommodation throughout. The spacious hallway has useful built in storage areas. The double bedroom and lounge are very well proportioned, both with lovely sunny aspects and you also benefit from a large bathroom with a modern, white bathroom suite and a separate kitchen with ample built in storage units and worktops.
Should you need parking the property also benefits from an allocated space, with additional visitors spaces also available.
The property comes unfurnished and is available around early to mid January.
Lounge 13ft11 x 13ft01
Kitchen 10ft7 x 6ft03
Bedroom 11ft07 x 11ft03
Bathroom 8ft10 x 4ft11
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63201025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8431884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.