|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (189 days ago)|
- PRIVATE TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR STATION & TOWN CENTRE
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- GCH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLENTY OF STORAGE INCL LOFT
**FREE TENANT REFERENCING FEES FOR THIS PROPERTY**
Superbly positioned newly and tastefully decorated 2 double bedroom top floor apartment in sought after tree lined road in Caterham Valley close to the Town Centre & Station. The property is incredibly spacious and offers an entrance hall with cloaks cupboards, large bright lounge/diner with full view windows, an inner hall with access to own large loft, 2 double bedrooms (master with plenty of wardrobes), bathroom with shower and fitted kitchen with appliances. This Property should be viewed internally to be fully appreciated! Benefits from GCH, double glazing, Garage, stunning views overlooking the well maintained communal grounds, plenty of storage including own loft and within walking distance of Caterham Station. Unfurnished. Available 19th February 2018!
For information about our fees please visit: http://pajonespropertysolutions.co.uk/services
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63201178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7472598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P . A . Jones Property Solutions, Caterham, High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.