|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms With Master En-Suite
- Refurbished Throughout
- Separate Kitchen
- Juliet Balcony Overlooking Canal
- Furnished To A High Standard
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- 5 Minutes Walk to Brindleyplace
- Council Tax Band: E (£1,738.23)
- Managed by PLACES Birmingham
Recently refurbished Two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in popular Balmoral Court development. Property comprises of fully equipped separate kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher and large fridge freezer. The spacious living/ dining room with Juliette balcony overlooks the canal. Allocated secure parking space included, minutes walk from Brindleyplace and City Centre. Fully managed by PLACES Birmingham. EPC Rating: C.
First Applicant £250.00 Additional Applicant/ Guarantors £50.00.
PLACES Birmingham are members of Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), The Property Ombudsman and The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100899001291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Places, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.