Serviced Office to rentUnit 3, Brunel Drive, Newark, NG24 2DE
£75 pw (£325 pcm)
123–263 sq. ft.
- 123 sq ft (11 sq m)
- High Quality serviced office accommodation
- Offices from 123.8 sq ft (11.5 sq m) to 263.7 sq ft (24.5 sq m)
- Inclusive rents to include all utilities, on-site parking, meeting facilities
- Warehouse storage may be available subject to availalbility
The premises are situated on Brunel Drive, Newarks principal industrial area located approximately 1/2 mile from the junction of the A1, A46 and A17 trunk roads.
Newark is an historic and thriving market town, with excellent communication links for both road and rail travel.
Offered to let are 4 high quality modern serviced offices, with meeting facilities and reception area. Including climate control, networking and AC display provision in the meeting room / office 4. All the offices are individually secure with secure 24/7 access to the main office.
The office accommodation extends to:
Reception Office, Post Room, Kitchenette with all facilities, WC and office accommodation comprising of:
Office 1 13.5 sq m (145.3 sq ft)
Office 2 13.5 sq m (145.3 sq ft)
Office 3 11.5 sq m (123.8 sq ft)
Office 4 / Meeting room 24.5 sq m (263.7 sq ft)
Externally there is a car park and designated parking will be allocated to each office as agreed.
Rent is inclusive of services (except business rates, telecoms and contents insurance)
The offices are available to let individually or, where adjacent, can be combined to form larger suites. Flexible tenancy agreements - length of term by negotiation.
The rent quoted is £100 per week, this is inclusive of Buildings Insurance, electricity, heating and service charges for the maintenance of the common areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63201677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.