|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Just refurbished, brand new Double room with EN-SUITE bathroom for privacy
- 8 mins walk to the Oracle shopping centre and middle of town
- All Bills Included – no extras
- Smart TV in the bedroom for Freeview, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify etc
- Free 100MBPS superfast broadband/wifi + CAT 5 cabling for secure connection
- Generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area with Smart TV
- 2 washing machines and 1 tumbler dryer, all free
- Professional House only and cleaning every two weeks
- Parking available: up to 2 spaces
Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' - is proud to offer this luxury DOUBLE room with its own EXCLUSIVE EN-SUITE BATHROOM in a strictly PROFESSIONAL house. 8 MINS walk to The ORACLE and Centre. ALL BILLS included. FREE 100MBPS superfast broadband + CAT 5.
Bedroom – Luxurious, Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
· Individually designed bedroom, with boutique character and charm
· Exclusive EN-SUITE bathroom for own use
· Double bed with reading lights, wardrobe, desk, chair, wall mounted Smart 32” TV
· Free 100MBPS superfast fibre optic broadband/wifi, CAT 5 cabling for a secure connection, extra boosters for extensive coverage.
· Smart TV for Freeview, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify etc, and USB slots – great for gaming and movies
· Lush thick carpet for luxurious cosy feel
· Megaflow with permanent high pressure hot water
· Extra storage under double bed
· Orthopaedic mattress
Shared Kitchen, Living & Garden – Spacious, Light, Airy
· Large kitchen, dining and living area - 2 large fridge/freezers, oven, large ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave and own dedicated cupboard space
· Smart TV in living area, with access to Freeview, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify etc
· Separate utility area with 2 washing machines, 1 tumble dryer and additional hanging space to dry clothes
· Large patio/courtyard garden for the spring / summer days – catches the sun all day
· Sharing with friendly professional people: care is taken to find the right mix of housemates.
· Iron and vacuum cleaner available for own use
Maintenance – Prompt, Professional, Fast
· Dedicated property manager for any issues and repairs
· Cleaning every two weeks
· Loved and cared for by a committed respectful landlord
· All utility bills are included in the price – no extras and maximum convenience
· Parking. Space for up to 2 cars in the roads opposite – first come, first served !
· Newly refurbished property: stunning design features combined with practical easy living
· Strictly professionals only
Central Reading Location – RG1
· 8 minutes walk to the Oracle and Central Reading
· Near to Reading Train Station
· Southampton Street is on a bus route – bus stop just 40m away from house
· 4 mins walk to nearest enclave of shops including ATM, coffee shops, Tesco Express, pharmacy, post office, restaurants
This elegant attractive home has been designed for discerning professionals who will appreciate a high quality traditional home with up to date facilities and a modern exciting design. You will be living in some of the finest house-share accommodation in Reading. All seven en-suite rooms have been luxuriously finished with designer fittings. The living space, kitchen and utility areas are generously proportioned with a light airy relaxed feel. And the courtyard garden provides more space to enjoy the spring and summer months – all providing complete comfort and elegant living in a superb house.
First to view will reserve.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847006840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.