|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 321164
Property Reference: 321164.
Farley Court, Melbury Road, HollandPark, London W14, Holland Park
Presenting a spacious three bedroomapartment situated off a leafy residential road in Holland Park. Within moments of High Street Kensington and Earls Court station.
The apartment features:
Two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
Two bathrooms, one being ensuite
Wooden flooring throughout the apartment
Spacious separate fully fitted kitchen
Excellent storage space
Reception with separate dining area
With resident caretaker
Plenty of natural sunlight
Spacious apartment approx 1600 sq.ftAvailable on a furnished or unfurnished basis
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,510.00 per month (£810.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £6,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 21 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 321164
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32116417122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.