|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace House
- Lounge, Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Parking and Courtyard Garden
- Solid Fuel Central Heating & Double Glazing
- COUNCIL TAX BAND C EPC RATING E(35)
- NO PETS, NO LHA, NO SMOKERS
- BOND £750 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
- AVAILABLE NOW
A characterful mid-terrace house situated in the popular village of Everingham. The accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a courtyard garden, parking space for several cars and an outside store. The property is double glazed throughout and has solid fuel central heating. Viewing is essential to appreciate this quaint cottage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND C EPC RATING E(35)
NO LHA, NO SMOKERS, NO PETS
BOND £750 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL PHOTOGRAPHIC ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM ALL TENANTS & OCCUPIERS OVER THE AGE OF 17 YEARS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63210995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RME0RME1001053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R M English Yorkshire Limited, Pocklington, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.