1 bedroom flat to rentAnnfield Gardens, Stirling
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Top Floor Flat
- Lounge with Large Window
- Separate Fitted Kitchen with white goods
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath
- One Double Bedroom with built in robe
- Two Hall Cupboards
- Private Security Entry
- Parking Space for Resident & Visitors
- Garden Grounds with grass and shrubs (Factored)
- Short Walking Distance from City Centre
Slater Hogg Lettings are delighted to offer this one bedroom Cala built top floor flat (third floor) which is located within a sought after residential development. The property has security controlled carpeted entrance hallway. Resident & visitor parking.
The property consists:
entrance hallway with storage cupboards and all doors leading to,
lounge with large window
fitted kitchen with white goods and window view
double bedroom with fitted robes
bathroom with bath and shower over
Allocated resident parking space and visitor parking spaces.
The property is a short distance from Stirling City Centre with excellent amenities including High street multiples and speciality shops in the Thistle Marches Mall, King St etc. Uni bus travels from Wellgreen to Stirling University. The property is also near the Minor Injury Stirling Hospital.
The motorway links are near by also along with the national rail links and bus station.
Lanldord Registration - 318715/390/06031
EPC - C - LL Reg No:318715/39/631
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000157454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Stirling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.