|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Great school catchment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed throughout
- Easy access to A40 / M40 / M25
- Private rear garden with patio area and outdoor storage
- Off street parking for two
- Available NOW
Turbervilles are delighted to present to the market this modern and luxurious three bedroom end of terrace family home situated close to Hillingdon train Station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly) and Local Amenities.
The property boasts a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, Spacious L shaped through lounge, ideal for separate dining area, and a well maintained private rear garden with storage.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms two double and one single and a modern bathroom with bath and shower unit. Benefits include, Off street parking for two cars, gas central heating and double glazing, great school catchment and easy access to A40/M40/M25. Fully or partly Furnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809016572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.