|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (336 days ago)|
- Large 1st floor apartment with LIFT
- Spacious entrance hall with wood flooring throughout
- Spacious Reception room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room area
- Hillingdon Station is a 6 minute walk away
- Gated and allocated off road parking
- EPC Rating B. Council Tax Band C
- Available UNFURNISHED for a long term let
A spacious and well presented 1st floor flat in modern purpose built block. Offering easy access to motorways and short walk from Hillingdon Station. Large entrance hallway with wood flooring throughout, reception room, fitted kitchen (washing machine can be provided if required), two double beds - master bed with large dressing room and ensuite shower room - and family bathroom. Beautifully maintained communal gardens. Gated allocated parking space. Available UNFURNISHED for long let
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference C189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Management Ltd, Bushey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.