|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2017 (363 days ago)|
- recently recorated and with new windows
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious living/dining room
- Bathroom with shower over the bath and downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Quiet residential area
- Easy walking distance to Town Centre & station
- Easy access to A31, Guildford & Alton
A very well presented recently decorated and carpeted 3 bed detached house within easy walking distance of Farnham town centre & station. The property features 2 double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes), 1 single bedroom, a large & light living/dining room with French doors to the garden,a fully fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom & a bathroom with a power shower over the bath. Recently installed UPVC double glazed windows. The enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with established shrubs and with access to the garage.There is a garage with parking in front plus on street parking. The property is situated in a quiet residential area to the west of Farnham and is within minutes access of the A31.
Council Tax Band E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63223769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1990932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlows Lettings & Property Management, Farnham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.