|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Spacious and recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette
- Boasting private front door and superb location
- Expansive semi-open plan reception room with high ceilings
- Exquisite eat-in modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Moments from the boutiques and restaurants on Penzance Place
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom maisonette boasts an expansive semi-open plan reception room, exquisite eat-in kitchen and a highly desirable location.
Penzance Place is located moments from the quaint restaurants, shops, bars, bistros and delis along Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park (Central Line) is the nearest underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.