|Added on Rightmove:||22 June 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Beautiful throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Built In Wardrobes
- Integrated Appliances
- Immaculate Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Central Rochford Location
- Walking Distance To The Station
- Affordability assessment required
- Phones Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks Residential are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculate newly refurbished ground floor flat.
The flat benefits from integrated appliances in the kitchen and luxury carpets throughout. This flat has 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and comes with allocated parking.
The building is only a short walk from Rochford Square and Rochford Train Station, other transport links are only a stones throw away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63241356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1OldSorting. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.