|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Gas included
- Water included
- Electricity included
- Council Tax included
- TV license included
- Transfer to any of our rooms after 28 days free of charge
- Free weekly cleaning
- Free WIFI
This beautiful spacious ground floor double room is available ASAP and comes fully furnished and with WIFI and as a bonus if you take this room this week we will pay for your travel - OYSTER travel card free while you are with us!
Oh and did I say that there is a garden? Enjoy the fresh air, have a bbq and a drink outside.
- 9 min walking to Limehouse DLR --> 10 min Bank
- Short 13 min walk to Stepney Green (Central, Hammersmith & City)
- Quenn Mary University is 14 min walk
Stop searching for rooms and start enjoying the life London offers you! That's what you came here to do in the first place, isn't it?
ALL BILLS INCLUDED
Free super-fast internet
The Property comes with:
-Fully furnished rooms with a bed, wardrobe and chest of drawer
- two full bathrooms and a third separate toilet
-Fully equipped large kitchen with dining table, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and washing machine
Also iron, iron board and hoover.
OTHER ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE!!!
We have many other rooms in Central London and other areas of London.
Please feel free to enquire about our other rooms.
-BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW -
Call, Text, SMS,
GIVE A CALL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROOM, I'LL FIND THE PERFECT ROOM FOR YOU!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Filip15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.