|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (279 days ago)|
- Brand new development with concierge facilities
- Naturally lit interiors throughout
- Beautiful reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously proportioned double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom and dressing room
- Private balcony with beautiful river views
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Located on the sixteenth floor of the newly built Hoola West Tower, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from sleek interiors with ambient lighting and stunning views across the river to the O2.
Found on Tidal Basin Road, Hoola West Tower benefits from a close proximity to the array of bars, restaurants and shops of Western Gateway. Both Royal Victoria DLR and the Emirates Airline are nearby for frequent travel links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.