1 bedroom flat to rentBearsden, Bearsden, G61
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (188 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 320650
Property Reference: 320650.
1 bedroom furnished flat. Located centrally in the vibrant and leafy Bearsden Cross area with a host of local amenities such as restaurants, bars, shops, post office, banks, cafes and churches a stones throw away and a good local community feel.
Ground floor accessible location.
Newly refurbished bathroom with programmable underfloor heating. Flat freshly decorated throughout.
New A-rated Worcester Bosch boiler, electric oven & washing machine fitted 2017.
Fridge freezer & microwave.
Double glazing & gas central heating.
Property benefits from 2 walk in cupboards in hall and a walk in wardrobe/cupboard in bedroom.
The flat is rented fully furnished with the exception of a T.V.
Telephone line into property, can be connected at tenant's discretion.
Residents parking spaces available on a first come first served basis. Parking permit available from the council to allow unrestricted on-street parking if desired for a small fee, alternatively there is free parking available in the local public car park.
10 minute walk to Bearsden Train Station for trains to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Milngavie. A selection of buses to go into Glasgow or Milngavie are available on Drymen Road, a couple of minutes walk away.
Council Tax band C.
Council Tax, Gas & Electricity to be paid by tenant.
Rent: £600pcm. Security Deposit: £600.
References essential. No smokers or pets.
EPC Energy Efficiency Rating: C (75/78)
EPC Environmental Impact Rating: C (77/80)
Landlord Registration Number: 536300/200/30051
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 320650
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32065015122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.