|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SECURE PHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLEAN AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Offered to the market in immaculate condition this recently built two bedroom second floor apartment is conveniently located only a moments walk from Walton on Thames Train Station. The property offers lift access to all floor and allocated parking and is available from the 23rd November 2016 on a fully furnished basis.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, integrated appliances including stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. The furniture in the property includes a large corner sofa, small dining room table, bookcase, two double beds, chest of drawers and two bedside tables.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100785000541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Walton On Thames - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.