|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Situated in the Stunning Villa La Torretta
- Newly Renovated Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge
- Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Available Now
- Conveniently Located For Town & Torbay Hospital
- Allocated off-Road Parking
- Unfurnished, EPC D
Villa La Toretta is situated in a convenient spot just a stone's throw from Torquay town centre, and close to Belgravia, Torre station and Torbay Hospital so is ideal for hotel and hospital staff. This brand new development has been totally renovated and carefully thought out to offer tenants comfortable modern living.
This apartment comprises of 2 double bedrooms one with en suite shower facilities; a large open plan kitchen/ lounge which is has double patio doors leading out onto to its own outdoor decking area. The kitchen has modern high gloss units with a stylish worktop. There is a cooker with extractor, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Within the apartment there is also a separate bathroom and it can be accessed either via the patio doors or through the communal entrance hall.
Each apartment comes with allocated off-road parking, there is gas central heating throughout. We expect there to be high demand for all of these properties so please call to book in your viewing today to avoid disappointment. EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7906657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.