|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2017 (297 days ago)|
- 1st floor conversion apartment in the former famous Abbey Hotel.
- Grand entrance hallway with security entry phone system.
- Inner Entrance Hall with two double storage cupboards and loft storage.
- Double Doors leading into Lounge with feature sash windows.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with integrated oven and ceramic hob.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and feature stained glass window.
- Further Double bedroom.
- Family bathroom with white suite.
- The communial gardens and car parking are found to the rear of the property.
A superbly located 1st floor conversion apartment, which was formerly the famous Abbey Hotel, and desirably located close to Abbey fields and the town centre of Kenilworth. The property benefits from two double bedrooms (one having a en-suite shower room), lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. The apartment has many character features including sash windows and high ceilings.
Available from end January 2018. NO PETS PERMITTED.
Tenants Please Note: There are fees for you to pay before reserving this property. These include a reservation fee, a referencing & inventory fee and you will also be required to pay a security deposit. Our office would be pleased to confirm these in detail before reserving the property.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these sales particulars but they are for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance professional verification should be sought. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contracts are not to be relied upon as statement of representation or fact. Wigwam® has not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances, equipment, fixtures and fittings have not been tested and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given. The measurements and floor plans supplied are for general guidance / illustrative purposes only and are not to scale. measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other item are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. Any prospective purchaser should make their own checks prior to making any commitment to spend money. All dimensions and the compass position are approximate and for guidance only. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27505503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wigwam, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.