|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2019 (45 days ago)|
- A ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Unfurnished. Gas heating. Double- glazing
- With an open plan kitchen to the living room
- Integral appliance that include a dishwasher
- Mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and storage
- A new bathroom suite, New Wooden Flooring
- Allocated parking for one vehicle to the rear
- Within 0.4 miles to High Barnet tube station
High Barnet is home to The Spires shopping centre, and local primary schools (Foulds Primary and Christchurch Primary with outstanding and good Ofsted reviews) The area caters well to families and professionals with a wide range of restaurants, shopping and other leisure facilities, including a 24-hour Anytime Fitness gym offering state of the art equipment. High Barnet tube station is located just 0.5 miles away.
A well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment with gas heating and double glazing. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and has all the required appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has had a new bathroom suite fitted, decorated throughout and has new wooden flooring. There are mirror-fronted fitted wardrobes in bedroom on. There is ample storage space in the hallway and one allocated parking is space available. 0.4 Miles to High Barnet Tube
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63273741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 288488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.