|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (210 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Large Living area
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil C/H
- Village Location
- Large Garden
A 3 bedroomed detached bungalow standing in large gardens and occupying a superb rural location in the riverside district of Erbistock, about 2 miles from the village of Overton where a good range of day to day amenities are available. The property enjoys outstanding rural views and the accommodation, which benefits from oil fired central heating includes Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
Directions - From Wrexham take the A525 Whitchurch road travelling into Marchwiel and turning right opposite the church signposted to Overton on Dee. Continue for about 3 miles turning right by the Cross Foxes at Overton bridge, signposted to Erbistock. Continue along this lane taking the first turning left into Groves Lane and Coed Derwen will be seen after about 500yds as the first property on the right hand side.
Entrance Hall - Having fitted carpet, radiator and built-in airing cupboard with immersion heater.
Lounge - 4.90 x 3.77 (16'0" x 12'4") - Having woodburner in tiled surround with timber mantel over, fitted carpet and radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.63 x 3.65 (21'9" x 11'11") - With stainless steel sink unit together with a range of base units, drawers, suspended wall cupboards and work surfaces with built-in double oven and four ring electric hob. Freestanding central heating boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 3.72 x 3.32 (12'2" x 10'10") - With fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.62 x 3.46 (11'10" x 11'4") - Fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.73 x 2.67 (8'11" x 8'9") - Again with fitted carpet and radiator.
Bathroom - Having white panel bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Separate WC.
Services - We understand that mains water and electricity are connected subject to statutory regulations. Private septic tank drainage. Conventional oil fired central heating. Neither the services nor appliances have been tested and prospective purchasers are invited to obtain specialist reports if required. COUNCIL TAX: Band
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Sole Agents, Wrexham Office, Tel: (01978) 364283. Email:- email@example.com Website:- www.jonespeckover.co.uk
Misrepresentation Act - Messrs. Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs. Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Terms Of Let - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6 months Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's Offices, 33, High Street, Wrexham during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent required is £725 per calendar month, payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £725 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Tenancy Agreement - A charge of £216 (inc VAT) per individual applicant OR £252 (inc VAT) per couple, will be charged as a contribution towards the administration costs involved in setting up the Tenancy and obtaining references. This is payable before the start of the tenancy in addition to rent and surety deposit, and includes a referencing charge which must be paid by the prospective tenant before the Referencing Agency can be instructed.
Deposit Scheme - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of MyDeposits which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with MyDeposits. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63274510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27506710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.