|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom third floor flat
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite toilet
- Good size second bedroom
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Excellent location in the heart of Fitzrovia
LONG LET. Centrally located moments from local amenities and Goodge Street Station, this fantastic two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from an open-plan kitchen and private balcony.
Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, Goodge Street offers a variety of shops and restaurants and is a short walk to Goodge Street underground station for access to transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63276229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.