|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Beatutifuly Presented, Two Bedroom House
- Kitchen: 8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.47m)
- Living Room: 14'6 x 12'6 (4.42m x 3.81m)
- Separate toilet
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 7'8 (2.97m x 2.34m)
Next Home Ltd are delighted to offer this stunning 2 bedroom house, located in a highly sought after area in Hackney, boasting generous living space throughout.
The ground floor has a good size lounge and separate kitchen ideal for entertaining family and friends in. The property also boasts a cosy conservatory, so look no further as this doesn't disappoint.
Furthermore if you are looking for outside space then this property has a private rear garden which could be ideal for hosting a BBQ.
All this and off street parking as well as a communal garden area at the front of the house.
Shalbourne Square is conveniently located for easy access to the A12 were Stratford's Westfield Shopping Centre is a short drive away. Hackney Wick Station and Homerton stations are also within walking distance, ensuring that getting into work is a breeze.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 854456w4fa3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.