|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2018 (204 days ago)|
- Phenomenal three bedroom second floor flat
- Located on Portland Place in a period building
- Recently renovated to a high specification
- Generous living space
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Three spacious bedrooms (two with walk-in-wardrobes)
- Contemporary tiled kitchen
- Close to the open space of Regent's Park
LONG LET. Offering spacious accommodation and presented to an exceptionally high-specification throughout, this outstanding three bedroom second floor flat benefits from a modern kitchen and situated in an excellent location.
Portland Place is a sought-after road moments from the open space of Regent's Park and the transport links at Regent's Park and Oxford Street underground stations. Fantastic array of shops on Oxford Street and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.