|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2017 (237 days ago)|
- Sought after new development with off street parking
- Great location close to Isleworth Station
- An opulent kitchen/reception room
- Winter garden with access from the reception room
- Two spacious light and airy bedrooms
- Fantastic bathroom and master en-suite
- Secure building with fob access
SHORT LET. This beautifully designed flat in a sought-after development boasts a spacious kitchen/reception room, a light and airy winter garden, two well proportioned bedrooms and stunning bathrooms.
Colmore House is ideally situated in the heart of Isleworth, benefiting from a number of restaurants, bars and shops on the nearby London Road, commuting couldn't be easier with Isleworth Station a minute walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63283147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.