|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (206 days ago)|
- 74 Sq M / 800 Sq Ft Of Accommodation
- Brilliant Transport Links
- Lots Of Natural Light
- Top Floor Accommodation
- Very large Master Bedroom
- Almost As Large Second Bedroom
- No Carpet / All Wood Lamintate Flooring
- Split Over Two Levels
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating E
This two double bedroom, top floor apartment offers very nearly 800 sq ft of accommodation, and the unusual open plan reception-kitchen and high ceilings throughout really emphasise the sense of space.
The property is perfect for those looking for great transport links, and is about as close to the centre of Shepherd’s Bush as you can get, yet without being on a busy road and feeling like the hustle and bustle of this eclectic area is all encompassing.
Set on the top floors of a handsome period property, the accommodation comprises:-
- Impressively proportioned open plan reception–dining- kitchen, with well-defined spaces to maximise the use of space in this large and airy space;
- Larger than average master bedroom, with ample built in wardrobes;
- Second double bedroom, also larger than average;
- Family bathroom, neutral tones, with shower over bath and window for natural ventilation.
The kitchen is fully equipped with washing machine, separate dryer, fridge and separate freezer.
Lime Grove is a one way residential street, but connects Goldhawk Road and Uxbridge Road, so is surrounded by local shops, restaurants , bars and amenities. Westfield, Shepherds Bush Road and the green are within very easy walking distance also.
Goldhawk Road station – 0.2 miles / 3 minute walk – Circle Line & Hammersmith and City Line
Shepherds Bush Market station – 0.2 miles / 4 minute walk - Circle Line & Hammersmith and City Line
Shepherds Bush station – 0.5 miles / 10 minutes - Central Line, London Overground and Southern rail network
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RPT170776_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Shepherd's Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.