|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (264 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking Space
- Central Teddington Location
- Kitchen/Dining Room onto Garden
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- Available 22nd Feb 2018
- 0.3 Miles from Teddington Station
Mid Terrace 3/4 bedroom family home in a central Teddington location with driveway parking just 110 metres from the popular High Street shops, bars and restaurants, 0.3 miles from Teddington Station and 0.5 miles from Bushy Park.
Available part furnished or unfurnished from 1st March 2018.
Tastefully presented throughout with modern fixtures, fittings and flooring, double glazed windows and doors and modern neutral decor. Offering 1230 sq ft of well proportioned and adaptable living space over 3 floors.
Entrance hallway leads to a living room/bedroom 4 and the spacious kitchen/dining room with fitted units and access onto the garden. On the first floor is the living room, family bathroom and a double bedroom with stairs up to 2 bedrooms and a shower room.
Situated 0.4 miles from St Mary's and St Peter's Primary, 0.7 miles from Stanley and Collis Primary and 0.1 miles from Turing House Secondary School.
EPC Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2205444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.