|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2017 (238 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a beautiful period terrace
- Spacious, bright open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Stylish, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Elegant contemporary bathroom
- Close to Hyde Park
- Moments from amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. This lovely, bright one bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a beautiful period terrace and offers a neutral décor and contemporary fittings throughout.
Westbourne Grove offers a great range of shops and charming pavement cafés while the popular bars and restaurants of Notting Hill and the green open space of Hyde Park are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63290470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.