|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Attractive period conversion
- Contemporary reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second good-sized bedroom with access to flat roof
- Fantastic location
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. A bright and spacious two bedroom flat arranged over two floors, offering recently refurbished interiors, a generously sized reception room ideal for entertaining and a superb flat roof.
Warwick Gardens is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Kensington High Street. The nearest underground station is Earls Court for links into central London and Heathrow Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63290494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.