|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Excellent residential location.
- Solid light oak furniture and flooring.
- One bedroom has en-suite shower room.
- Private patio / garden.
Please quote reference 29125 when enquiring about this property
Grange Park, W5. Luxurious, self-contained and fully-furnished 2-bedroom garden flat with open-plan kitchen/lounge in great residential location.
The flat includes light-oak wooden flooring in all areas except the bathrooms which are fully tiled.
Also included are two leather sofas and solid oak bedroom furniture.
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room; there is also a centrally located bathroom for general use.
The kitchen includes the following fully integrated appliances:
The furniture is of a very high standard and the property also features:
Double glazed sash windows
Gas central heating.
A highly efficient condensing boiler.
The apartment is in an excellent quiet residential location just a short walk to the amenities available in the centre of Ealing Broadway or Ealing Common.
The rent is exclusive of bills, and the Tenancy Agreement is for 1 year with a six month break clause.
Work references and deposit are required.
(On-street parking is available with the purchase of a residents parking permit from Ealing Council - The property is in Ealing Parking Zone A).
Current EPC rating - C
(Sorry but no pets are accepted).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0029125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.