|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (526 days ago)|
- Victorian School Conversion
- One Bedroom Flat
- Raised Ground Floor
- Large open plan Reception/Kitchen
- 549 Sq Ft
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Very Close to Battersea Park
- Short Walk to Chelsea Bridge
Superb upper ground floor apartment in stunning conversion of a listed Victorian School located seconds away from Battersea Park, close to Chelsea Bridge. The 549 sq ft accommodation comprises a 16ft living/dining room with open plan fully integrated kitchen, bedroom and high spec bathroom. This flat is in one of the best positions at the north east corner of the development facing towards the park. Further features include concierge, communal roof terrace and secure underground car parking (space not included). fantastic location very close to both Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Stations (quick, direct access to Waterloo and Victoria) as well as excellent bus routes to Oxfor Circus and the West End. Leasehold covenants may apply. Available immediately - tenant fees are applicable, please call us on 020 7720 1116 or visit edenharper.com for details.
Reception - 16'x13'11 -
Bedroom - 12'5x8'11 -
Kitchen - 11'10x3'9 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26651711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eden Harper , Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.