|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
GREAT LOCATION...MAISONETTE..DOUBLE BEDROOMS..FAMILY HOME. ---- P1514
Houseen Lettings are delighted to offer this THREE double bedroom, fantastic maisonette flat located in the heart of Brighton.
The property has a spacious living room, a large separate fully fitted kitchen /dinner with fridge freezer, modern bathroom with shower attachment over bath, and redecoration throughout.
The property is located on Middle Street which is just a minute walk from Brighton seafront make it a ideal family home in the centre of Brighton.
Property Reference: P1514
1. Full time working professional family preferred. If a guarantor is required to support the application they would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments.
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 6 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1- 2 weeks of the available date.
4. Applicant consents to referencing and can provide the first month`s rent in advance + 6 weeks deposit + £180 (Inc VAT) Admin Fee per person + Inventory.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63299294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26653073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Houseen Lettings & Property Services , Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.