3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentWest Park Avenue, Mauchline, KA5
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (272 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 322845
Property Reference: 322845.
**AVAILABLE NOW REDUCED RENTAL £460PCM ONLY** , Move In After New Year, Recently refurbished including new Dark Grey laminated flooring fitted throughout Living Room, Kitchen & Hallway. Situated within a popular area of Mauchline with public transport only a walking distance away.
Well presented 3 Bedroom spacious Semi Detached Property in Mauchline, East Ayrshire. Situated very close to local amenities within the town and currently been redecorated throughout with neutral decor. Entrance through Front & Back Door.
The property compromises of 3 Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Front/Back Garden, Garden Storage Shed & Large Driveway Up To 3 Car Parking Spaces. The house also benefits from Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows.
Ideal property for families, working professionals or couples. Large size and very rarely available within the area, Sought after location with public transport within a walking distance.
This is a nice property which has currently been repainted throughout to a neutral decor and also new carpets fitted within the bedrooms and stairway. Also featuring high quality Dark Grey Laminated flooring throughout Living Room, Hallway & Kitchen. Would make a great family home or suit working couple whom are looking for a quiet private residential area.
Long Term Tenancies & Short Term Tenancies considered, Flexibility provided by landlord. Pay 6-12 Months Rent Up Front and further discounts offered. Fully Compliant Property Comes Complete With EPC, Gas Safety Certificate & Electrical Installation Condition Report. (Smoke, Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarms fitted in property)
Landlord Registration Number: 22737/190/23411
Council Tax Band: A
EPC Rating: E
Deposit: £500 (Non-Negotiable Required)
Pets: Considered subject to landlords discretion (Higher Deposit Will be Required)
DSS/LHA/ Tenant Accepted (References, Guarantor, Deposit + Rent Required) UNIVERSAL CREDIT Tenants Not Accepted -- Available For Block Viewings, Get in touch to note your interest for property.
**AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE LET** -- **MOVE IN AFTER NEW YEAR**.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £460.00 per month (£106.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 322845
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32284524122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.