|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (561 days ago)|
- Detached one bedroom single storey cottage
- Parking for one car
- Private location with garden
- GCH and DG windows
- modern fitted kitchen
- Believed to be a converted stable block
- Easy access to A299 Thanet way and bus routes
* HALF PRICE REFERENCING FEES - SINGLE STOREY COTTAGE IN PRIVATE LOCATION * situated in the grounds of an 18th Century Georgian house and believed to have originally been stabling for the main house. The property now offers modern, well appointed accommodation with private garden and one parking space. Once inside you will find a good sized lounge with exposed beams, one double bedroom, fitted kitchen with oven and hob, lobby and bathroom. Gas central heating system and double glazing, Would suit a professional person/couple. No pets and no smokers. Council tax band A. 12 month contract. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 909793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.