|Added on Rightmove:||28 December 2017 (235 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 316125
Property Reference: 316125.
Beautifully furnished large bright rooms in a shared House located in a quiet cul-de-sac off Mitcham Common. The vast living accommodation consists of individual rooms and a spacious open plan (shared) kitchen/diner with double doors leading to a generously sized garden area. Rooms prices vary from £450 - £650 according to size.
Property is located within 0.4 miles - 5 min walking distance of Mitcham Eastfields station, providing access to Victoria within 20 minutes. Making it ideally placed for working professionals needing to make that daily commute into the city.
Along with being moments from the open aspects of Mitcham common, ideal for picnics and long walks. Mitcham town centre is conveniently located nearby for shopping and further transport links. With all the space and local amenities on offer.
And for an added bonus - Free WiFi!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 316125
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26433528072017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.