|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Good Transport Links
A four bedroom detached property set in the sought after village of Gosfield. The property is ideally positioned for the local schools and offers a garage, ensuite to Master Bedroom and landscaped rear garden.
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed patio doors to read aspect. Radiator, telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Open plan to:-
Kitchen 15' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to Utility Room. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl and tiling to splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Built in microwave and space for appliances. Radiator.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit. Washing machine. Central heating boiler. Doors leading to cloakroom and garage. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and floating wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle, extractor fan and heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Study 6' 4" x 5' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and floating wash hand basin. P-shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiled. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a driveway leading to the garage, providing ample off road parking. The remainder is predominantly laid to lawn.
Rear Of The Property
The landscaped rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn, and enclosed by panel fencing.
Garage 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Power and light connected. Roller door.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63327349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4423L5320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Sudbury Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.