|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2018 (217 days ago)|
- Second floor flat
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Kitted kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Heart of West Kirby centre
- Parking & communal garden
APARTMENT 2 - This two bedroom second floor apartment is right in the heart of West Kirby centre close to all local amenities and West Kirby beach. It has been fully refurbished to a very high standard and early viewing is highly recommenced.
The property briefly comprises of large lounge, double bedroom with ensuite shower room and further double bedroom, bathroom with shower over the bath, kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, gas hob and electric cooker with extractor above. The property is double glazed, gas centrally heated and has communal garden area and off road parking space.
NO PETS/SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT.
FEES APPLY - Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000423428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, West Kirby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.