|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (163 days ago)|
- UN-FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK ON POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- JUST RE-DECORATED IN PALE NEUTRAL COLOURS
- ALL ELECTRIC, UPVC STYLE DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- EMPLOYED TENANTS ONLY, NO SMOKERS OR PETS
Superb, un-furnished ground floor apartment. Just re-decorated in pale neutral colours.
A ground floor apartment situated in this purpose built block on a popular residential development. This spacious property has just been re-decorated in pale neutral colours. It offers electric heating, upvc style double glazing and off street parking. Employed tenants only, no smoker or pets. Deposit £395.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63329557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAR160181_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.