|Added on Rightmove:||28 December 2017 (230 days ago)|
* Well Proportioned 3 Bed Terraced House with Off Street Parking.
* Entrance Hall. Living Room with Bay Window and Understairs Storage.
* Brand New Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Downstairs WC/Utility.
* New Bathroom Suite with Shower over Bath. 3 Bedrooms. Gas Heating.
* Attractive Enclosed Gardens with Shed. Views. Close to Local Amenities.
* Council Tax Band B = £1353.67 per year. Energy Performance Rating D.
* Available End of January.
Situation - The property is situated in this popular residential area on the outskirts of Dursley close to the parade of shops which include supermarket, hairdressers and newsagent. Dursley town centre is within a few minutes drive and Rednock Comprehensive School is within a few minutes walk. The property was constructed in the 1930s with bay fronted elevations and benefits from gas fired central heating and extensive double glazing. The well proportioned accommodation is laid out on two floors and comprises entrance hall, good size living room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property has parking to the front and enclosed rear garden backing on to a footpath which leads to Stinchcombe Hill.
Accommodation - (Please note that our room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest one hundredth of a metre on a wall to wall basis. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets) is only intended as an approximate guide).
Entrance Hall - Having double glazed front door, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Living Room - 4.55m into bay x 4.19m max (14'11" into bay x 13'9 - Having double glazed bay window to front, former fireplace, built-in cupboard, radiator and understair storage cupboard.
Kitchen - 3.74m x 2.52m (12'3" x 8'3") - Having a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area, plumbing for dishwasher/washing machine, electric oven, wall mounted gas boiler supplying radiator central heating and domestic hot water, two double glazed windows and double glazed door to rear, radiator.
Downstairs Wc/Utility Room - Having low level WC. Plumbing for Washing Machine
Landing - Having access to loft space.
Bathroom - 1.68m x 1.56m (5'6" x 5'1") - New fitted suite with shower over bath, low level WC, wash hand basin
Bedroom One - 4.58m x 2.75m (15'0" x 9'0") - Having picture rail, double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.42m x 2.56m (11'3" x 8'5") - Having double glazed window to rear, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three - 3.02m nar to 2.03m x 2.38m (9'11" nar to 6'8" x 7' - Having double glazed window, radiator and picture rail.
Externally - To the front of the property the garden has a gravelled PARKING SPACE. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn, patio and garden shed.
Services - All main services are connected to the property.
Central Heating: Gas fired radiator central heating.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63330091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27512759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Jones, Dursley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.