|Added on Rightmove:||29 December 2017 (228 days ago)|
- High Spec Studio
- Wooden Flooring
- Furnished As Per Pictures
- 5 Minute Walk From East Croydon Station
- Perfect For Professional Commuters
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT
- Shared Communal Kitchen
- AVAILABLE NOW!
Studio Flat, Second Floor, To Rent in East Croydon
This one bed flat is new with wooden flooring throughout the property. The property consists of 1 bedroom with a smart open-plan kitchenette that has fridge-freezer, storage space and sink and a modern private en-suite. Property also benefits from a communal kitchen and communal garden.
The property is available furnished as per pictures.
Oval Road is ideally located being just a short distance from East Croydon train station and shopping centres such as Whitgift Centre and Centrale. The property is located 0.3 miles (5 minute walk) to East Croydon station and East Croydon Tramlink Stop. High Street is only 0.7 miles (12 minute walk) from the property. Property is available NOW.
There are direct train connections from East Croydon to London Victoria or London Bridge every 15 minutes.
Book NOW for viewings
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63338578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.