|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (245 days ago)|
- Stunning Location and Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- Seperate Study
- Lovely Condition Throughout
- Available Now
Available Now is this lovely cottage with stunning views in the centre of Malpas Village.
The cottage is finished to a high standard and the furnishings are in keeping with the cottages character.
To the front there is a good sized decking area with panoramic views over the river and parking on the road.
The accomodation comprises:
- 2 Bedrooms [both currently with double beds]
- Office room that could double as a walk in wardrobe
- Bathroom with 'power shower' over the bath
- Good sized lounge
- Lovely Modern kitchen with double oven
- Decking area to the front of the property
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63357631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000422546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.