|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Luxury second floor two bedroom apartment
- Available early Jan 18
- Open plan living room and kitchen area
- Appliances included
- Lift access
- Original parquet flooring flooring throughout
- Gas central heating
- Easy access to M275/M27
- Immediate access to shops and public transport
- Excellent condition
This luxury 2 bedroom second floor apartment situated on Kingston Crescent, North End.
Offering fantastic access to many local shops, amenities, local bus transport links and with access to the M275/M27 viewing of this property is recommended.
In excellent condition and very spacious, accommodation includes a light and spacious living room open plan to the kitchen with a full range of appliances. There are two bedrooms, one a double and a further good size single bedroom, and a bathroom with a white suite.
Other benefits include a lift, gas central heating and wood block flooring throughout.
Water rate of £35 per month
To obtain further details of this property and to arrange a viewing today please call Mann Countrywide Lettings on 023 92650101.
Offered unfurnished this property is sure to go quickly so act now to avoid disappointment.
No pets, and no benefits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000066279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.