|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Master bedroom features fitted storage space
- Good sized eat-in kitchen
- Private patio garden
- Lovely stripped wood floors
LONG LET. A bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette benefiting from period features and high ceilings and is situated on a quiet residential street.
Ormiston Grove is located moments from the amenities of Uxbridge Road and while the wide variety of shops and restaurants at Westfield are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.